Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hmm??

Hmm??
LAst week macam2 saya fikir apa yang nak di blOg kan...but nOw bila sdhh depan Pc..and nak blogging..tiba-tiba semua idea hilang...gone wit the wind...huhu...hmm...im thinking what to write right nOw....hmm.....

Okey nevermind...erm..oke lets start with what happen last week...LAst week start to have fever yang hari khamis tue...Huhu...memang sandi@sengsara larr saya rasa...huhu...especially bila tekak tue yang sakit...huhu!
Ohya and my QMT  lesson start with a bad cOnditiOn...where i didnt pass my asignmt, then i suck at Quiz  in class as i didnt study anything the at night before..Then,,,even wOrse my Online Quizz also i got lOw marks..huhu...looks like i've got to catch up MOre on these subject Or else somthing really not good going to happen with my qmt...so have to struggle~huhu!
GAMBATE!!.........

Then again...i didnt dO my mgt tutorial....and my mandrin also i didint dO.....heee memang pemalass weihh~~
huuu.......well thiss week mY GOALS is to finish all my wOrk...and study2...dOnt waste time....and less the consumption of my money2...hee...and Again...GAMBATE!! hee,,,,

Another thing is that frOm last week i got a fever,,,,HUHU!! I hate having  a fever....its make my body weak and then my voice are now more like a dudez rather than a girl...huhu..and its sounds like i've just got back from having a rOck cOncert where i becOme the SCREAMO"ER...hee...

YES~!! astlast i got an idea what to write....hee... i guess it have to come out naturalyy...heee...
Okeyy....baik lah...lOoks like all the things i want to write i already let it Out..so.. i guess this is it for nOw....
better get bacK to business...hee~
AdiOzz for nOw......bye.......then ENDZZ.....
written by: marion megan......= )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...