Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Azam 2012

HoHo!!
Happy New Year Everyone!!
well today i am going to tell about my azam baru  and what i wanna do for this year.
Hee~
So Here Is The List:
1.first of all, i want to spent more my time with God.
2. to be more patient
3. control my anger
4. more focus in everything i do
5. avoid doing the same mistake
6. to be more matured
7. And Dieting!! wuhuu~ gambate! hehe!
8. lessen the lazy to study
9. Get my driving license
10. get a part time job after finish my diploma
11. to having fun full blast when  my 21st birthday arrived
12.Make Plenty of money during having part time job..
13. buy all the things i like with the money i get...
and the list goes on and on~~~ teeeheee....
That's all....
again may this new year bring us more happiness and joy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...