Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Monday, May 9, 2011

adush...wat happen when sOmeOne u like ajak dating??

adush...wat happen when sOmeOne u like ajak dating??

This is what happen to me...huhu...omg... my hearts like dup..dup...dup..and im smiling like hell crazy~! urghh...
i still can feel it in my bones...urghh....well this is probably because this is actually reAlly2 the first time someone who meet me before ask to go out with me..huhu...eventhough he ask me only in fb..hoho...but still it make me like really2 blush!!! if only he kneww what i felt right know...huhu...
anway since this is new for me...huhu...  I BLOW IT OFF!!  i dont know how did this happen...but yeahh...i dont know what did i say...but...i slip the chance to go on a DATE with the guy i like....urgghh...DAMN i am so hopeless huhu...
well this is really different with when a guyy you only know from web ask to go on a date with you...this is like so    not it...its like u dont have the feel bhaa...because everybody pun they can ask like that bha kan...adeii...so lain larr...
aishh but thiss....this is what i have been waiting forr...urgghh...something that i have been dream off that will happen    to me..hoho...i know i am lame...boohooo...nobody ever ask marion in real life~ urghh...
but to tell the truth again... i wass damn NERVOUS when he ask me out...urghh...wow! this is really first time i feel like thiss...my tangan sejuk2...then rsa maw mntah pun ada...rasa maw sesak nafas pun ada..haha...well i will certainly not gonna forget this peristiwaa...ahaha...its funny + pathetic i guess...hoho...
CHAO~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...