Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Lazy Moment

yeah~
study week had again begin..actually its began since 4.3.2012.. 
But i was too lazy to update my blog or for more precisely, i dont have any idea of what to be written...Hmm..
But now  no more worries saya ada idea sudah! wee~~
so basically what i've done during this study week break is watch korean drama back2back nonstop,
sleep late, and then wake up in the morning feeling the cold wind breeze into my room.Then laying on my bed until i feel like i want to go bath or feel hungry, if not i would continue  laying on my bed while my laptop on my lap readings on someone else blog. i like that feeling very much~ i like it.. the Lazy moment. Since my room mate  going back  to her home since its a study week break for 1 week which is fun, so i was how to say..alone in the room.. which is fine with me. I enjoy the feeling of being alone in my room and  i can do anything i want including bring my "tilam" to the center of our room and then tidur dibawah kipas~~ and then berhadapan dengan our room window~
Punya best tu..Sejuk~~ Then when u wake up u can feel the sun shine through your body~ fuh~ the feeling is like so comfortable.. and then not to forget when i was in my Selimut while hugging my fluffy bantal busuk lembek..uhuu~~ sungguh indahnya perasaan tuh~ hehe!
Okay it must be weird right im talking about that since it a study week where im suppose to talk about how hard i was studying..hehe! But if i tell that kind of stuff, that would be a lie since i only touch my book when i was in my mood which most of the time i dont have any mood!hehe! But still i did study a little bit  which i only do the past semester paper.
So there it is... This is what i do during my last study week as diploma student! wuhuu! im excited to graduate! :D i really cant wait..teeehee~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...