Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Monday, March 19, 2012

excitement turn into disappointment

morning!
Anyway yesterday i was suppose to get my first ever item that i bought online. 
Damn i was soo excited about it that i wake up early,bath early and i even make myself wear Baju Kurung in order to get the postage plus the post mini is far from my college and i have to passed the Admin block.. 
Usually i am lazy to go anywhere during Monday cause we Wajib use Baju Kurung especially when you have to Melalui  the Admin block..grr..
i was like smiling crazily along the way to get my stuff.. In my mind was what could get wrong right? 
Well i was wrong.. Turns out the Post Office at our campus was CLOSED!!!Arghh... i was soo frustrated and felt soo disappointed.. Then after that i was thinking like what in the heck is all my effort for..Hoho~Sia-sia...penat penat jak urang excited bah~~ grr...
arghh!! Tidaakkk~~~~
Well however since i was already there and the cafe is close to it..So i decided to go buy myself a delicious 
meal which have been made my day a lil bit cheerful..hehe!
Well anyway i am sure today that post office is open...if not..i am totally going to burn that post office..haha! Kidding!
Anyway i am still soo excited about the item...curious bout what item that i bought?? stay tune..i will make a post about it as soon as i get that stuff!! yeah! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...