Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

5.3.2012

Hello fellow readers!
Well its already been a month since i finished my diploma.
And now the only routine that i do these days is doing house chores, sleep, eat, lying on the bed while watching Tv's and sometime i go out to with my boyfriend watching movie's or going lunch with him.

Well this is not what i'm hoping to do really except dating with my men..teehee... My plan was actually get my license first then find a part time job while waiting for continuing my degree. Sadly due to unwanted circumstances  all my plan gone wrong and i already wasted my 1 month by doing nothing..hoho
gaaaa~~~ i feel so jealous with my friends who already got their part time job. Huhu.. 

Well again these is all i want to post today...okbye!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...