Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Look!! just found out something awesome!!


So i just found out that we could actually used laptop speaker that using USB by connect it using charger adapter and then connect it to a socket!! isn't kinda cool...
well i had just found out about this when i was lying on the bed while trying to get some sleep which seems to be soo hard since to many stuff going on in my mind..Suddenly i thought about this stuff..then quickly get up from my bed and try the idea and its actually works!! it works!! yippeee...so happy right now..muahaha.. Probably someone else already knew about this or everybody knew about this early then me but still!! it still amazed me..muhahahaha..COOL..
This is what i call AWESOMENESS!!:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...