Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Overall Semester Review

Hello~ and again wishing everyone happy new year 2013..
Any my first semester as a degree marketing student finally over on Monday with the end of my final exam for the semester. What can i say about my first time taking a degree student exam is that surprisingly i am much more rajin than when i am at my Diploma days. How difference is it is, i study so late until 4 am and so   on..

Well i do really much more rajin during degree time i guess.. even during only when we gonna have our test pun i was studying like as if i was gonna take the exam. Well i hopes all my effort could gives me a good result! Cuz i am now trying to be Dean List every semester! You know why?? Cause i think its time for me to be something you know. Honestly speaking, i am very much slow on study but its all due to my struggling effort that i am able to be where i am right now. Besides, I think during Diploma im not giving my very best much. Therefore i want to see where can i go by increase my study effort. Hehe!  Well i can see my effort by looking at my on going assessment marks which some of it i was able to be the most highest in the class and damn~ i was soo happy, cause its the first time i am able to do THAT! :D Bam! i am soo Happy! So I wish i can gain more next sem.. Hee..

However, for this semester i think even though all my test are kind of okey but my time management are sort of seriously messed up. its like everything we do are soo mixed up or should i say its like we dont have time. Anyway it end up making our assignment to be sent late, and i was seriously not satisfied with it. Cause damn seriously its all CINCAI...Hantam-hantam hantar sedja asal siap~ huhu.. Therefore next semester i want to try my best to do my assignment early soo that i dont have to worry to much without able to hand it out on time! hoho..So that a lesson for me and you cause seriously due to that, it has gives me so much hardship that you simply want to know it. So that is my new resolution or my goal for next semester which is to reduce  procrastinating my job.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...