Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Semester Break day 2

Hello strangers,

Anyway today is my second day of holiday, so last night i was actually thinking to do manicure by using the water marble nail style which seems to be fail. I dont know what's wrong but, maybe either i used the wrong technique or my nail polisher is a cheap stuff Hoho.. I was soo disappointed with it cause i already prepared all the thing only to know that i had fail~ hoho.

This is how water marble nail process looks like:

Sources: Google

So, instead of doing that, i watch the movie Urban legend :Bloody Mary on the Cinemax channel with my grandmother and my cousin. Which is fun and scary at the same time. In the end of the movie, i ended up feeling empty. I dont know why, but that thing always happen when i finished watching movies.

So that's it for today~ Hopes tomorrow i can try again the trick. Adios Migos~  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...