Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 Finally being nice to me

Again Hola to my anonymous reader and visitor which include to those who visit my blog not for the purpose of reading it but for posting some advertisement that i wont even bother to read...hehe! teehee~~

Anyway all i want to tell i that, yup my 2013 year are finally much more better than before. Or shall i say my semester 5 days are better as compared to last year which have much thing to be complain of..

This semester is better, i felt loved by my friends and again felt lucky to have friend who makes me smile and forget my problem every now and then when im sad. Well of course my life problem never end, but at least it is not as hard as in the earlier 2013. ohya about me cannot forget the feeling or something like that on my previous post, its turn out i've move on and i do not feel any feelings anymore, meaning that, i finally able to forget that feeling and moved on and dont give a damn about that person who makes me feels that way~~ Thank goodness i am good in not give a damn on something easily.

However even though my life graph are on the high state, still there a some problem i faced these days. among them are such as bad facial day where i got an acne infection on my face, damn that is one of the worse experience i had these year...shit..its not only make my face felt itchy,hurt and uncomfortable, it also makes my confident level extremely low that i was covering my face all the time during on campus..thank goodness it is much better now. apart from that the problem well not really problem but more like cabaran that i am facing now is that i have tons of assigmement to do and i have feeling again with person who i am not suppose to have feeling with...huhu why????

Why do i always felt for someone who i am not supposed to felt with..who i am unable to be with? whyy...why do i have  to face this temptation?? no.. i dont wish to hurts any more feelings..i have done enough of it..i have hurt soo many persons feeling already...huu..no how i wish this feeling would go away..but seems like it getting stronger and wont go away as i want it to be..huhu..Therefore i hope this is only a temporary feelings that im able to let it go as like i had always did..


okay enough about all of this nonsense..i want to add on that this is my last semester for having class and next semester i will be having my internship and then boom..im done with my degree.

therefore i wish i could rest for awhile while waiting for my convo and color my hair pink!woot woot! hhehe.. :)
okay then that its for today most longest post..this probably the last for this year if im lazy..if im not..i will be posting more more n more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...