Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Monday, May 27, 2013

turning table

Hye anonymous reader,
 
I dont know why, but its seems this semester its like everybody turn to me or in other words all depend on me when it turn to making sure the group assignment are moving and everybody ask to me what we gonna do about the assignment and its seems like everyone expect me the one who supposed to finished it.. 
Hmm.. its all of sudden i am the one who need to done it all. hmm.. when im in my diploma i used to be the one who just need to follow  my group instruction but now..its seems like everybody are waiting for me to make the instruction. and honestly, i seriously would rather prefer when i am the one who waiting on instruction instead of giving on instruction.. are this what we called as turning table? hmm.. i dont know..okey.. done with this.. need to do my assignment.. adios..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...