Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Monday, May 10, 2010

7 day for holidayz...(=.=")

wee~ 
atlast exam for this sem is finally Over..and now im back home at my belOved sabah.. but sadly only for 7 dayz...after that..have to go back to my also belOved (NOT) place in segamat...huhu...sO sekejap this..so im going to used all my holidayz to meets all the people that important in my life..hee...meaning that im gOing to maansau2(jalan2) wit my bezz fren hee...

9may, sunday...
juz arrived at airport mas kk..at 12.30 am so tired dat time..huhu..then at the morning..go to church with my mom and dad..hee and its was mothers day...so at church there were celebrating mothers dayz which was touching and nice..its was really lucky of me to be able to celebrate mothers dayz at home...hehe.. i even give my mother a mothers day present which was a t-shirt that i buy for her from melaka...hehe..i hope she fits with it...hehe..then go meet my grandma n grandpa...then go to my aunt newly build near to my grandfathers house...its takes only 3 month to bulid the house...whuu~ so amazing...the housw was very nice...from outside its look simple...but by the time  i enter the house...wuhuu~ sO pretty man...lOoks like orang kaya pnya rumah this...bhaa mmg kaya pn..hehehe...

10may,monday..
followed my mom to her working place..urghh...so borink...and i was not having enough sleep...bangun at  5 somthin am..urgh...then meet my cousin from tawau there.. she was doing her practical...being a nurse..hee...then go back home...then again followed my mom and my aunt pegi ambi ubat...m aunt is pregnant...hehe...cant wait to see the baby...hehe...then go to inanam...pegi beli sayur..beli ikan d pasar...then slesaii...balik rumah...then abang sedang msak with the help of his gf...so apa lagi...pastue makan lar...hehe!...then mlm go to my cousin house pegi bercerita,,,then pulang....
okeyy...other day bersambung.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...