Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Little Dreams



I dont know since when i have that dreams.
that dreams of becoming a rock band vocalist aka rockstar..aiseh! hehe! probably since high school maybe..hehe..
But guess too bad its just a dream..
The only moment i can feel how is it like to be rockstar is when im on  karaoke with my friends. That's the only place where i can loose myself up and become uncontrollable singing..hehe! Singing as if im in a drugs Hehe! and that's what my friend always said to me.. hehe! they often said that when we go karaoke together i was like a mad person on a drugs while singing..hehe! But one thing for sure is that i lighten up the stage...muhahaha..which makes everyone entertain regardless whether im making fun of myself..muhahaha..to me i couldnt care less as long as we had fun fun fun! wuhuu.. 
Moral of the story is?? its no wrong in having a dream or angan2?? can we? hehe!

Never mind what people think or thought about us cause.....

I DONT CARE!!I LOVE IT!!~ :D -ICONA POP- :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...