Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Never Should really

Guys,
We should never really easily attach to someone cause in the end or probably on some occasion you might get your heart crush and the worst part of it is the awkward moment when you have to meet them every day and pretend like you dont care but deep down inside your heart are like potato that being smashed minus that delicious taste cause it sucks so bad. Damn..

Even though your life moves on, but the feelings still wont change and you cannot help but too feel awful about it. That's is why sometime we should not be too friendly with everyone cause to keep up with them is sometime too hard and you just cant help yourself being hurt easily. And because of that it suck to be me. Why? cause i cannot help myself from being friendly cause that is just me and because of that also makes me hurt easily and plus become BUNTU and dont know what to do or to handle stuff. Try to just pretending nothing wrong, but deep down inside, you just cant help it being down, down, down.

Probably its just me and my own feeling, but i dont know...Teehee..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...