Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Monday, January 6, 2014

What i want i will get it myself. Fighthing!!

Happy New Year!! 2014~~
Woot! Woot!

Its a new year, needs getting bigger,
last year wishlist still some of it not yet accomplish.
This new year, imma gonna get what i want by myself.
Im not gonna rely on my parent.
They never really took it serious when i want something.
Therefore, im gonna get it by myself, using my own money and my own effort.
They always dont want me to do it on my own..but they never really have help much either.
Better dont give a damn and just to what i want to do..
i dont know where am i gonna get that money, but i will..Amen!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...