Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Friday, June 3, 2011

just another ordinary new semester...

" Emptiness "
This is what i felt when i finally enter my new room for this  semester..
same as last semester i get a room for 2 person...since then loneliness
had filled my heart i guess... especially when my roommate going back at the weekend...
hmm...but then this semester is a little bit difference than last semester since my responsibility had become bigger...me myself wondering why a the first place i agree to do this stuff...hoho...really gives me the tension...
but when i think back.... for how long am  i going to avoid these kind of responsibility..cause eventually i may experience these when i had a job one day...huhu..
but still... i began to question my own credibility..do i even fit with these responsibility when i am a slow,clumsy kind of person...not only that berserabutt....
here i am saying how pathetic girl i am... well i not writing these because i need sympathy from other people...but these stuff had been bugging my head...i just need to let it out somewhere...hehe! eits..why do i have to explain myself anyway....hoho... weird...haha...well this sure is make me feeling better...hihihi...   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...