Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Friday, June 3, 2011

thinking of someone

Why am i like this...
Why i keep on thinking someone who is not 
even cared about me...
Why am i this stupid...
The person probably already forgotten about me
But Why am i still thinking about that person...
Why am i still waiting the person to message me..
Why am i keep thinking about a person
who i didnt know much..
Why is my hope for this person is so High..
Why? What so special about this person..
Why i must thinking about this person...
How can i forget this person...
The person who surely not thinking about me 
and probably already forget about me!
Why?Why?Why?
Hmm.....(Silent)

2 comments:

Aki said...

santik blog ko.. sa suka.. ^_^.v..

Unknown said...

dei...simple shj puwn...hehe...thnkz la jgak...hehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...