Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Friday, June 24, 2011

TOMOROW is WeekEnd~! wuhuu...

well as usual during the weekend my campus is almost empty...because most of the student are going back home or going somewhere else so just for them to get out from this boring segamat...hehe! well i dont mind actually... i prefer spending my weekend doing nothing because im tired and weekend is for me to rest i guess...
hehe...So im not so jealous if many of my friend go back to their home. hehe.. some of them are even go back at thursday then skipping friday class...hehe! this shows how boring these place for them... hehe..
as for me...ngehehehe... i dont mind really ngehehehe...( evil laugh~) WHY?? because the WIFI is much more faster when less student are around..hihihi... and then~ i like to see empty road..aha..weird..right but i think its kinda cool..its like u owned the place..hoho!
So~~ to whoever who want to go back go back la...haha...cieh~macam menghalau pula..wehee~ dont be mad~ hoho...

So again... ever wondering what im doing during weekend if i dont go to else where...hehe i know these will bored u..hehe but i dont care~ muhuahaha... i still want to tell~ i love to tell~ 
owkey first hmmm...thinking...thhinking...thinking...hmmm~
owyeah~ 
1. bangun2 jak terus online...wee~ on facebook aha bagus kalaw people dah bangun...ngee 
2. so early this i wake up...hoho! thats the weird thing...eventhough its weekend, i have the disease ofr waking up early for e.g 7.00or 8.00 am... hoho!
3. clean up my MESSY ROOM....WHY messy?? because saya kumpul2 haha~ at weekend baru kemas...
alaa...u know laa... im a buzy women...hehe! there are so much stuff need to be done rather  then kemasing my bilik~ hehe! well now u know y my blog call megzymezzy~ hoho...
i have a messy life... hihihi...
5.  i watch movie, korean drama and play with my laptop~
6. baring2 at my bed playing guitar...
7. compose a song...which is recently i did..hoho~
8. go beli makan la...and at night g lepak ngan budak2 sabah...my junior...
9. if no halangan go to church wit my junior and c ather my friend..
hmm... 10. yeah cuci pakaian2 yang terkumpul...
11. blogging, go c  other people blog, watch youtube, edit blog....
12. Sleep~
13. study....(but not started yet..hehe! lek wa~ still early bha...ngehehe xD) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...