Welcome to whoever person that currently reading this blog of mine.Well basically this blog is about all the random thing that came out from my mind. That's all and bye!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NEW English SOng 2011

22 JUNE 2011
Haluu~
so i just want to share some New sOng for me... i dont know whether its really new or u guyz alreADY know ths song...anyway i just want to post it..
so here it is....

THe first one is GYM CLASS HERO: STEREO HEART FT ADAM LEVINE

NEXT IS.... T.G.I.F: KATY PERRY

p/s: TGIF = thanks god its friday~

blACK EYED PEAS: DONT STOP THE PARTY 

J.LO :I MEANT TO YOU FT LIL WAYNE

i guess thats all....anyway if u guys also know any new song.. its doesnt matter english or malay or indonesian song that u like or u thinks it syok to be dengari.... please do share wit me... 
so i share...u pun share laa...hehe! 
SHARING IS CARING.... so im caring~ ahahaxD
END***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...